1300 E 9th St Cleveland, OH
$19-$21 MGRS · 229,901 Sq. Ft.
|Parking||Attached garage 1.15/1,000 RSF|
|Elevators||8 Destination Dispatch|
|Security||24/7 manned security|
|Utilities||Included minus lights and plugs|
|Loss Core Factor||20% for multi tenant; 12% for full floors|
|Typical Floor Size||29,500 RSF|
- Downtown, in the heart of the CBD.
- At the intersection of E 9th and St. Clair Ave. Near Willard Park and Voinovich Bicentennial Park.
- Just a couple blocks south of Lake Erie, The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, The Great Lakes Science Center, City Hall, and The Cleveland Browns Stadium.
- 24 hr-7 day. Attached 632 space garage.
- Amenities include: bank branch with full service ATM, cafe conference center with multiple sized rooms including a 48 seat classroom style meeting area.
- Attached to a newly renovated 484 room Westin Hotel.
- Ownership is putting $11M into the property with upgraded common areas, new fitness center, locker rooms, golf simulator, upgraded conferencing center, destination dispatch elevators, new lobby, and more!