1300 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH
|Property Name||AECOM Center|
|Property Size||575,000 SF|
|Typical Floor Size||29,500 SF|
|Parking||Garage With 632 Spaces|
|Core Factor||20% for Multi Tenant; 12% for Full Floors|
Customizable suites steps to the water and the best Cleveland has to offer are available at 1300 E 9th Street, the AECOM Centre. The 575,000 square foot, 20-story office building is pleasantly placed at the heart of the central business district and affords transcendent views of downtown as well as the sunlight dancing on the water. Not to be outdone by the surrounding scenes, the building boasts $11,000,000 in renovations by ownership that are nearing completion. Among those modernizations are a 6,000 square foot fitness and recreation center with a half basketball court, golf simulator, new locker rooms, and state-of-the-art equipment. The AECOM Centre also treats its guests to amenities, such as conference and training rooms, a full-service bank, convenience store, and on-site restaurant. Good food is never hard to find with an abundance of restaurants within walking distance to meet eclectic tastes, such as the adjacent Winking Lizard, Pho Thang Café, and Bar 32. Guests can lay their head in the lavishly styled and newly renovated Westin, which is attached to the building and features a full-service Starbucks along with the widely acclaimed Urban Farmer Steakhouse, a farm-to-table restaurant. Commuting to and from the building is a breeze with I-90 and I-70 within a five-minute drive of the building, the North Coast Train Station within a four-minute walk, and an attached 632-space parking garage that offers an abundance of reserved and non-reserved spaces. 1300 E 9th Street is a modern example of comfort, convenience, and sophistication at the crossroads of the best Cleveland has to offer.
- Downtown, in the heart of the CBD.
- At the intersection of E 9th and St. Clair Ave. Near Willard Park and Voinovich Bicentennial Park.
- Just a couple blocks south of Lake Erie, The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, The Great Lakes Science Center, City Hall, and The Cleveland Browns Stadium.
- 24 hr-7 day. Attached 632 space garage.
- Amenities include: bank branch with full service ATM, cafe conference center with multiple sized rooms including a 48 seat classroom style meeting area.
- Attached to a newly renovated 484 room Westin Hotel.
- Ownership is putting $11M into the property with upgraded common areas, new fitness center, locker rooms, golf simulator, upgraded conferencing center, destination dispatch elevators, new lobby, and more!