1375 E 9th St, Cleveland, OH
$22.00/SF FS/GRS · 49,556 SF Available · 4.07 Acres
|Property Name||One Cleveland Center|
|Property Size||534,646 RSF|
|Space Available||513-56,000 SF; 14 Individual Suites|
|Typical Floor Size||19,000 SF|
|Parking||Garage with 1,100 Spaces|
|Core Factor||24% Multi Tenant, 11% Full Floor|
- Downtown, at the intersection of E 9th and St. Clair Ave.
- One Cleveland Center is the fifth tallest skyscraper located in downtown Cleveland, Ohio, following Erieview Tower.
- The building has 31 stories, rises to a height of 450.01 feet. Amenities include five story glass-enclosed garden atrium, underground conference room that connects to the Galleria, a bank branch with ATM, conference center, restaurant, convenience store, attached parking garage and attached health club.
- Outstanding lake views are available. Dry cleaning service--delivered to suite.
- Website access to tenant services.
- State-of-the-art conferencing facility featuring 403-seat auditorium and 15 meeting rooms with conferencing, training and banquet facilities.
- Professionally managed and operated with available on-site full catering.
- Renovated in 1995 and 2011.
- Includes 13 elevators and 1 freight.
- Attached 1,100-space parking garage with additional parking available in surrounding surface lots and garages.