1900 Case Twinsburg, OH
6.10 NNN/$3,200,000 · 49,857 Sq. Ft. · 5.641 Acres
|Ceiling Height||20-32 ft|
|Electric Description||2000 Amps, 480 Volts, 3 Phase|
- Located in the highly-coveted industrial area of Twinsburg.
- Geis built and owned crane-served building available for a user.
- Extremely desirable location, given its proximity to major cities such as Cleveland, Akron and Youngstown.
- 40,657 sf of warehouse space with 9,200 square feet of office area.
- Heavy crane building (2-10 ton cranes and 2-30 ton cranes) and temperature controlled warehouse.
- Crane served (30' to bottom of cranes, 24' under hook) - two 10-ton cranes and two 30-ton cranes.
- Single tenant asset. Building in excellent condition.