2509 Hayes Sandusky, OH
$2.75 SF · 1,321,947 Sq. Ft. · 128.66 Acres
|Ceiling Height||15' to 33'|
|Cranes||2-5 Ton, 1-10 Ton, 1-7.5 Ton|
|Sprinkler Description||Fully-sprinklered system fed from on-site water tower|
|Electric Description||Power Station on Property|
|Utilities||Up to 165 mega watts available|
- Centrally located, not far from downtown Sandusky Ohio and other major thoroughfares; State Route 6 and State Route 250.
- Located halfway between Toledo and Cleveland.
- A large fully self sufficient property, with a sprinkler system fed from on-site water tower, fully-functional waste water treatment plant and over 100+ acres.
- Unlimited parking, multiple docks and drive-ins allow for distribution as well.
- Multiple male and female locker rooms and two full catering-quality kitchen and cafeterias.
- Property include two trash compactors, separate plumbing system and two emergency generators powered by 50-horsepower diesel engines.