6200 Riverside Dr. Cleveland, OH 44135
6200 Riverside Drive, I-X Center, is a leading industrial facility featuring expansive tenant units in a highly desirable location. Bounded by the Cleveland Hopkins International Airport, I-X Center offers companies excellent regional and national access surrounded by numerous major interstates. I-480, I-71, and I-80 are all within five miles of the location, and there are over 3,000 hotel rooms within the immediate airport vicinity. 6200 Riverside Drive provides unrivaled space for tenants to grow and expand within the Cleveland Market. The building features 27 loading dock doors and five drive-in bay doors, an on-site warehouse, marshalling yard, and freight scale, and 7,000 surface parking spaces. There is 800,000 gross square feet of exhibit space and 300,000 gross square feet of column-free space, and the property offers ample utilities to accommodate heavy industrial and unlimited floor load. I-X Center is situated in a prime location, bustling with commercial development, encouraging new businesses to flourish in the region.
- Prominent industrial facility in a prime location adjacent to Hopkins Airport in a densely populated industrial area.
- Unique leasing opportunity with up to 500,000 square feet of available space, the largest amount of contiguous space in the Cleveland Market.
- Potential uses include warehouse/distribution, manufacturing, showroom, office, company headquarters, call center, data center, and flex.
- Benefits from convenient ingress/egress, an abundance of surface parking, and ample loading docks for tenants.
- Strategically developed with easy access to five major interstates including I-480, I-71, I-80, I-90, and I-77.
- Situated just 12 miles and one traffic light to Downtown Cleveland, and 15 miles to the Port of Cleveland, the third largest port in the Great Lakes.
3 Suites Available
100480,000 SF$6/SF NNN
First floor warehouse space, featuring up to 65' clear height.
101240,000 SF$5/SF NNN
First floor warehouse space.
200400,000 SF$4/SF NNN
Second story warehouse space.