25651 and 25777 Detroit Road, Westlake, OH
For Sale: TBD · 137,743 SF Available
|Property Name||La Centre|
|Property Size||137,743 SF|
|Typical Floor Size||14,000 SF|
|Utilities||Separately Metered Suites|
- Available for investment: LA Centre I and LA Centre II, a portfolio of two office buildings totaling 137,743 SF.
- Buildings are well maintained and strategically located just off I-90 in Westlake, Ohio.
- Situated on 13.33 acres along Detroit Road, one of the main east/west roads in the western suburbs, the buildings offer a mix of both Class A and Class B options.
- 25651 Detroit Road (LA Centre I) is a Class B, 36,938 SF building. Built in 1978, the three-story building is home to Houlihan’s Restaurant, University Hospitals (family medicine, private practice), HS Financial, Special Counsel and Lake Carriers Association.
- 25777 Detroit Road (LA Centre II) is a Class A, 100,805 SF building. Built in 2003, the four story building is named after LA Centre, the 50,000+ SF conference and banquet center on the first floor. It is also home to The SpyGlass Group, who occupies two floors and an extensive 4,000 SF rooftop patio, and RE Warner Associates.
- Office tenants are attracted to the Westlake submarket thanks to its premium retail and dining amenities, including Crocker Park, as well as proximity to highly desirable residential areas. The west submarket is home to a number of large companies, including American Greetings, Nordson, and Hyland Software.
- Other large employers in the area include Travel Centers of America, Energizer, and Cleveland Clinic.